Are you ready for Lesson 2? Have you been keeping up with your daily journal? If so – Great ! I would love to hear how its going! If not – no worries- start today! A healthy happy lifestyle takes planning! I cannot stress that enough. Whatever you are successful at takes some effort and preparation. Creating your best life is no different.
The first part of your journal is designed to help you plan out your meals and snacks for the day. The purpose of this is to make sure that you are prepared and won’t succumb to impulse ordering or eating. By writing it down, your intention will be burned into your subconscious and this will help foster better decisions throughout the day.
There is so much “diet” advise out there- from what to eat–Paleo, Atkins, Vegan, etc ~ to how frequently -eating every 4 hours, carb cycling, intermittent fasting, etc. I am here to tell you that there is no magic formula- and I am sorry for that. What works for you may not work for someone else, so my suggestion for you is to get to know yourself really, really well. Note how you feel when you eat dairy, gluten, etc. Note how you feel if you wait to eat until 1 pm vs first thing in the morning. Once you know what foods, and frequency allow you to be your best self – plan accordingly. Planning your best foods out, by writing it down, will help ensure you have quality choices that are in alignment with living your best.
The exercise section of the journal has three parts: activity, duration and how you felt. This will allow you to plan out what time/type of activity you plan on doing that day. It will also allow you to note the duration of the activity and how you felt during and after the class. The main point to remember is: You need to make time most days to exercise. For optimal results I encourage 6 times a week. Exercise will not just happen. I encourage you to plan it out!
The third important key tool in these life lessons is positive visualization. It is very important to take some time to visualize yourself exactly how you want to be, and put this image in your subconscious. This mental exercise should also include taking time to be kind to you. Being aware of how you talk to yourself is crucial to your success. This
will also be covered in great detail in later lessons. The key is to learn to be more loving and accepting of yourself, and to change your self-image in your psyche. I encourage you to write down your positive affirmation of the day. I encourage you to keep the same positive affirmation until you actually believe it to be so!!!!
OK I said I wouldn’t overwhelm you, so I am almost done ~
How did you do today? How can you improve? This is where you write down your results, and I do mean WRITE IT DOWN! Putting it on paper is one of the most important aspects of this journey. It makes you really see and understand the positive and negative patterns that you have developed and are now working through. The mind
is the most powerful tool you have. Writing it down makes it more real and more fixed in your mind and subconscious.
To summarize this lesson:
1. Know your body and know the foods and frequency that allow you to flourish.
2. Plan out your meals for the day. Think ahead. Making a plan is one of the most
important reasons people are successful in their LIFE. USE YOUR
JOURNAL PAGE EVERYDAY AND NIGHT! And watch it transform your life.
3. Exercise most days- Find something you love and do it. Just like eating – get to know what you like. Explore different activities until you find something that feels amazing.
6. Visualize yourself happy and healthy, living your best life. And always remember to be kind to yourself!
7. Think of these changes as permanent, not a diet that you will eventually give up on. The goal is not to give up on your life – the goal is to create habits that become lifelong choices that support your best life living!! When you feel the changes that mindful eating and moving will bring, you will not want to stop. You will not want to give up. You will only want to continue thriving and living YOUR best life.
I can’t wait to hear about your success! Lastly – I would love to continue to grow my subscriber base so please share me~ I would be forever grateful.
My best for yours~